Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
NOC Engineer- Student Position
About The Position
Spotinst is a unique company - young, highly technological & fast-growing.
Our product is pure technology and our clients are technological teams.
Funded by Intel and using cutting-edge technologies - we are aiming towards building the next big thing in the Cloud Computing market.
We are looking for a NOC engineer to join our team.
A great opportunity to join a growing company and do your first steps in the fascinating world of cloud.
The Network Operation Centre (NOC) has four main roles:
- To ensure maximum possible service availability and performance.
- To Identify, categorize, and respond to the application, network, and system issues.
- To communicate changes, upgrades, improvements, and integrations company-wide.
- To assist and communicate effectively with other departments, carriers, contractors, and staff.
- Incident Response
- Monitor and alert for in-house systems and customers' systems
- Communication Management
- Problem reporting and logging
- First or second year student - Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent science degree
- Ability to work in 24/7 shifts - nights & weekends included
- Ability to arrive to & from shifts independently
- Strong written English skills
- Familiarity with SQL/ Big-Query - a big advantage
- Any previous experience in the cloud industry/SaaS companies - advantage