Help us build the next big ideas in today's cloud computing industry
Solutions Architect - Berlin
About The Position
Spotinst is a unique company - young, highly technological & fast-growing.
Our product is pure technology and our clients are technological teams.
Funded by Intel and using cutting-edge technologies - we are aiming towards building the next big thing in the Cloud Computing market.
We are looking for someone with the passion for understanding infrastructure & application architectures including the integration approaches, great pre-sales experience and customer facing skills!
Spotinst Solution Architect is a key member of both our Sales and R&D teams.
SA’s help customers successfully integrate and run our technology and apply what we learn from that work to the product roadmap. In this position, you are involved with customers throughout our relationship with them e.g Sales Demos, use case research and writing blogs.
Sounds interesting? Join our journey to success!
- Full responsibility for pre-sale/post-sale cycle from a technical point of view
- Have the ability to lead client’s integration from the design stage to full implementations.
- Architectural understanding of modern apps such as Microservices, Big Data & Cloud Providers offerings
- Translate customer needs to feature requests (bridge the gap between Sales and R&D)
- Researching and evaluating emerging and existing technologies in order to develop vision and strategy
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
- Experience at least one major cloud provider -AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with at least one Container orchestration platform (Such as Kubernetes, Amazon ECS, Rancher)
- Scripting skills, Bash and Python
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools, e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab, Chef, Ansible
- Familiarity with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experienced Linux system administrator or DevOps - Advantage
- Experience with Infrastructure as a code tool (Such as Terraform, CloudFormation) - Advantage